Sunday, September 6, 2009

Graceful Rose




Fall is fast approaching and I only have 3 weeks until our first fall craft show. This will be at Constitution Square in Danville, Kentucky, September 18-20th. You can click on this link for details. As you can imagine , I am very busy planning for this event. http://www.constitutionsquareartsfest.org/artists.html. If you are local, I hope you will come out and see us.

As promised, I have some new hand painted items on the website. I have many more that I am working on and hope to have a few more on this week. Items include a pretty hand painted mail box, a beautiful hand painted rose tray, a stunnning pink striped cake carrier and a shabby pink breadbox. Here is a sample:

I have restocked some of the framed prints that had sold out. They are so beautiful, I hope you will check them out. In addition, I have a few new items in my stationery category including new note cards and checkbook covers.

I am working on some new oil paintings and will have them soon.

I will be having a fall giveaway in the near future. I hope you will tell your friends. Something with a fall theme, no doubt.

Be sure and check out our ads this fall in Romantic Homes Magazine, Tea Time, Southern Lady, Victoria Bliss, Romantic Country and other magazines as a part of the Shabby Lane Shops.

I have just joined a new sister site to Shabby Lane called Nashville Boutiques. You can visit this site at www.nashvilleboutiques.com. You can see our ad in Cottages and Bungalows on the inside back cover!

I hope you will come by and visit www.gracefulrose.com soon. You can leave me a comment on my website. You can also visit my blog at www.gracefulrose.blogspot.com and leave me a comment. If there is something you would like to see on the website that is not there, let me know and I will try to find it for you! As always, I appreciate your interest and support of my website.

Thank you again and I hope you will visit often.

Have a great day and God Bless!

Janet

Janet Greer www.gracefulrose.com

Blog Archive

Shabby Lane Shops

Shabby Lane Shops is a wonderful online shopping mall and source to find romantic cottage, victorian, feminine, paris and french style, upscale boutique decor and accessories. Whether you are looking for uniquely beautiful and romantic furniture, handpainted decor, exquisite chandeliers, lamps and lighting, custom cottage pillows, linens, bags and totes, or boutique clothing using vintage chenille and treasured fabrics, Shabby Lane Shops can direct you to the right website. You'll also find one-of-a-kind artist made jewelry, inspirational gifts, incredible art pieces and exquisite rose painted furnishings, antiques, and vintage collectibles here offered by the most talented artists and boutique owners. Shabby Lane Shops will save you from having to spend countless hours searching the web for all your favorite shops and boutiques so be sure to save this site as one of your favorites and join our mailing list to receive the latest news on the best shops, special announcements and latest events.

About Shabby Lane Shops