Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sassy Beach Jewelry Designs Grand Reopening!



Grand Re-Opening at sassy beach jewelry designs...

Welcome to my Grand Re-Opening
use code Sassy at checkout and
get 15% off your entire order through May 2nd!



Hi, everyone well today is the first day of my Grand Re-Opening please stop by
and check out my new website, new designs, and lower prices!
I am not totally done adding my new designs and my new Sassy Market items so please stop by often to check for newly listed items.
Also please check out my new BLOG
I am so excited for everyone to see my new look!



Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know if you have any questions. Please feel free to leave a comment. In addition, please share with your family, friends and anyone you feel would be interested in viewing my designs
Thanks for your time and enjoy your day,
Hugs
Sassy Gail

sassy beach jewelry designs, Pacific Northwest, http://www.sassybeachjewelrydesigns.com/

No comments:

Blog Archive

Shabby Lane Shops

Shabby Lane Shops is a wonderful online shopping mall and source to find romantic cottage, victorian, feminine, paris and french style, upscale boutique decor and accessories. Whether you are looking for uniquely beautiful and romantic furniture, handpainted decor, exquisite chandeliers, lamps and lighting, custom cottage pillows, linens, bags and totes, or boutique clothing using vintage chenille and treasured fabrics, Shabby Lane Shops can direct you to the right website. You'll also find one-of-a-kind artist made jewelry, inspirational gifts, incredible art pieces and exquisite rose painted furnishings, antiques, and vintage collectibles here offered by the most talented artists and boutique owners. Shabby Lane Shops will save you from having to spend countless hours searching the web for all your favorite shops and boutiques so be sure to save this site as one of your favorites and join our mailing list to receive the latest news on the best shops, special announcements and latest events.

About Shabby Lane Shops