Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Greetings from Graceful Rose




   

        
   
Joyous Easter Blessings to everyone! I hope you have a wonderful holiday with friends and family.  Remember what a joyous day it is as "He is Risen". 


I have some new items listed. Here is a sample:

I am working on lots of other new items coming soon. 

The Shabby Lane Shops Magazine Spring/Summer issue is out now and I do have feature article included.  I hope you will get a copy today.  A free Pink Shabby Lane Shops Tote bag is included with a magazine subscription while supplies last. 
Just Click on the picture to order.

   


I am working on my website also to make it more user friendly.  I hope you will visit soon at Graceful Rose.

I hope you will visit my blog and leave me a comment. I would love to hear your comments or suggestions to things you would want to see on the website or ways to improve my service. 

 Bye for now and have a great day!

May God Richly Bless you!

Thank you for reading this and I hope you will share it with your friends and perhaps on your Facebook page.



Janet Greer

www.gracefulrose.com








--

No comments:

Blog Archive

Shabby Lane Shops

Shabby Lane Shops is a wonderful online shopping mall and source to find romantic cottage, victorian, feminine, paris and french style, upscale boutique decor and accessories. Whether you are looking for uniquely beautiful and romantic furniture, handpainted decor, exquisite chandeliers, lamps and lighting, custom cottage pillows, linens, bags and totes, or boutique clothing using vintage chenille and treasured fabrics, Shabby Lane Shops can direct you to the right website. You'll also find one-of-a-kind artist made jewelry, inspirational gifts, incredible art pieces and exquisite rose painted furnishings, antiques, and vintage collectibles here offered by the most talented artists and boutique owners. Shabby Lane Shops will save you from having to spend countless hours searching the web for all your favorite shops and boutiques so be sure to save this site as one of your favorites and join our mailing list to receive the latest news on the best shops, special announcements and latest events.

About Shabby Lane Shops