Friday, October 15, 2010

Tesoro Fino Shares her Craft Ideas

German Glitter

Rainin', sippen' coffee, and creatin'...

So, I start my day with a project in mind for the New Year and get side tracked lookin' for materials and trimmings.  I find this spice rack of bottles with cork lids that I picked up at a yard sale and get totally side tracked.   I want to do so many things and start so many projects.  So I start by filling my trimmings like German Glitter inside the spice bottles...

Chandelier Crystal Pendants and Polymer Clay Roses

And some crystal baubles and roses...

Vintage White Buttons & Pearls

I glue some vintage buttons on the cork tops and tie some vintage inspired string around the bottles...


I continue to fill my supplies in it...

I add buttons at the center of my bows....


 Add a tag that says trimmins...  
Spray paint the rack white...
Place the bottles inside the rack...
And hang it right by my creative corner...


As pieces dried, I continued to attack other projects I've begun for the holiday season that I can't wait to share.  Sometimes you just have to go with the flow and let your creativity happen!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Shabby Lane Shops

Shabby Lane Shops is a wonderful online shopping mall and source to find romantic cottage, victorian, feminine, paris and french style, upscale boutique decor and accessories. Whether you are looking for uniquely beautiful and romantic furniture, handpainted decor, exquisite chandeliers, lamps and lighting, custom cottage pillows, linens, bags and totes, or boutique clothing using vintage chenille and treasured fabrics, Shabby Lane Shops can direct you to the right website. You'll also find one-of-a-kind artist made jewelry, inspirational gifts, incredible art pieces and exquisite rose painted furnishings, antiques, and vintage collectibles here offered by the most talented artists and boutique owners. Shabby Lane Shops will save you from having to spend countless hours searching the web for all your favorite shops and boutiques so be sure to save this site as one of your favorites and join our mailing list to receive the latest news on the best shops, special announcements and latest events.

About Shabby Lane Shops