Friday, August 8, 2008

Adored Before




Thanks for taking a minute to learn more about me! Adored Before was born of the yearning for 'a simpler time'. Go back in time to find all the pleasures of years past-including that personal touch so many places seem to have forgotten. You never know what you will discover. Come back often as items are always changing!
As a kid I found myself hanging out in our local antique shoppe after school. I absolutley loved learning about all of the vintage and antique finds and couldnt wait to see what was 'new'. I hated the thought of throwing out something that had managed to survive all of those years. That little bit of tarnishing or spotting was always endearing to me. Don't ask what I am going to DO with something...who knows? Sometimes it will sit for years before it finds its meaning in THIS life!
Repurposing is what we are all about at Adored Before. I absolutely love finding vintage treasures and breathing new life into them. You will also find supplies for all of your altered arts & crafts like vintage German glass glitter, vintage paper parcels, antique patterns, sheet music and even exclusive flash cards. I am adding new items all of the time. I love to meet the people who have stopped in to check out my shoppe, so if you visit, please drop me a line at my blog at www.adoredbefore.blogspot.com.
Thanks!
Melissa Bolton, Proprietress
Adored Before: 'Today's Treasures with Yesteryear's Charm'

Blog Archive

Shabby Lane Shops

Shabby Lane Shops is a wonderful online shopping mall and source to find romantic cottage, victorian, feminine, paris and french style, upscale boutique decor and accessories. Whether you are looking for uniquely beautiful and romantic furniture, handpainted decor, exquisite chandeliers, lamps and lighting, custom cottage pillows, linens, bags and totes, or boutique clothing using vintage chenille and treasured fabrics, Shabby Lane Shops can direct you to the right website. You'll also find one-of-a-kind artist made jewelry, inspirational gifts, incredible art pieces and exquisite rose painted furnishings, antiques, and vintage collectibles here offered by the most talented artists and boutique owners. Shabby Lane Shops will save you from having to spend countless hours searching the web for all your favorite shops and boutiques so be sure to save this site as one of your favorites and join our mailing list to receive the latest news on the best shops, special announcements and latest events.

About Shabby Lane Shops